Once there was a girl
whose neighbor gave her a 6 foot tiger (this thing is freakin' huge)
and her mother caught her reading this story to the tiger.

Hopefully this story doesn't end the same as that one. I would hate to see the mess that I would be cleaning up.
By the way, there is a reason why I don't have a picture of her actually reading the story. Every time Emma hears the camera turn on she scatters like a roach in the light.
Hopefully this story doesn't end the same as that one. I would hate to see the mess that I would be cleaning up.
By the way, there is a reason why I don't have a picture of her actually reading the story. Every time Emma hears the camera turn on she scatters like a roach in the light.
1 comment:
I was looking for a reason to read the velveteen rabbit. Now I understand the cleaning comment.
Thank You
Post a Comment