First of all let me start by saying I'm not a fan of wildlife. I have horrendous anxiety about flying, stinging bugs & tiny critters who can possibly be nicknamed Mickey or Templeton. So you can imagined my panic attack upon finding this on my screen door today.
I live in an apartment building....a very crowded apartment building. THIS should not be so close that I can snap it's picture freely.
Did you see that? It's looking at me. I think it may be rabid.
UPDATE: It turns out the neighbor's cat had done some damage to this poor fellow and was laying in wait behind our wood stack. But my heart is still racing. Logan, by the way, loved it and named it Gabriella.
I'm glad my phobias aren't hereditary.
1 comment:
Oh, wow, your blog is GREAT!!! I'm definitely bookmarking it. So funny. You need to teach me how to keep posts so nice and short; I'm way too wordy! :)
-BethAustinTexas (from BabyCenter)
Post a Comment