Emma & I like to watch Jon & Kate + 8 together while Logan is taking his nap in the afternoon. If you don't know, it's a program that follows the life of a couple who have 7 year old twins and 4 year old sextuplets. Yesterday's episode showed how they discipline the kids when they act up. Emma piped up from the couch:
"I wish I lived in that family. There are so many kids that I bet you could get away with a lot of bad behavior."
My girl...always thinking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Do they ever say how they get their money? I mean she dresses all 8 of her kids in gymboree. How is that possible?
Product placement.....Gymboree and Gap (because thewy wear alot of that too) give them clothes and get advertisment in the process. If you ever see them in the bathroom there is a closet that is full of Johnson & Johnson products!
If I were Jon the name of the show would be "Kate and 8 Visit Jon in The Looney Bin"
Post a Comment