Sunday, July 22, 2007

Provide Your Own Caption




Audience participation time! Time to come out of hiding and post your comments....give this picture a caption of your own doing. The wittiest caption will win my undying respect and admiration.

8 comments:

George said...

Mommy! Mommy! Watch my imitation of Heather Mills!

Kerri said...

Nice One!

Chris said...

You would probably ban me from the sight if I told you what my first thought was.

Chris said...

Since I already have your undying admiration and respect I will keep my comment to myself.

Kerri said...

Dude that is gross...that's my daughter and your niece!!!! George I guess you win by default (although the comment was very amusing)!

Chris said...

What's gross? You don't know what I was going to say. Maybe it was gross, maybe not. Although the Heather Mills comment was funny, even though I had to google Heather Mills to see who she was.

Chris said...

After thinking about it all day here is what I came up with "hey look at me standing on a table with no legs while I have only one of my legs in the air while pretending to play the jazz flute with a big piece of pink plastic which is really one of the legs. Not my leg but the leg of the table that I am standing on with only one leg." That was absolutely awful, please delete this comment.

Kerri said...

Looks like George is the winner by default