Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I Miss My Babies (all 3 of them)

Since Adam has been gone the last 5 out of 7 weeks, he decided to give me a break and took the kids to the Cape for the last couple days. At first my mind was rampant with all the things I could do while they were gone...sleep late, catch up on the DVR, urinate and take a shower (not at the same time) in peace, see a movie. But in reality I have realized how much those 2 little people have become part of my daily soul. I still find myself walking into their room at 3 a.m. to see if they are sleeping, I watched one of their shows today to see if it was a new episode, I'm completely lonely with all of the silence. And then there's the cat who think it's his job to spoon me now that Adam's not around. The obvious difference here is that Adam doesn't have a tongue made of sandpaper and only occasionally purrs in his sleeps. The first few hours were great but now I want my family back. In the words of Logan peeeaaaasss come home!

P.S. I'm going to the movies tomorrow and I'm not sharing my popcorn.

No comments: