Monday, August 27, 2007

My Little Helper

Laundry by L.J.
Step 1: Remove Dirty Clothing from Laundry Basket Step 2: Place Directly Into Dryer
Step 3: Repeat Steps 1 & 2

Step 4: Be So Proud of Yourself
The wholetime he was doing this he was singing a little song "LJ Helpin', LJ Helpin'" over and over.
I'm pretty sure this is how Adam does laundry too.

1 comment:

Chris said...

It is great to see that Logan has figured out how to do laundry the "man's way" at such an early age. The dryer is the key element in cleaning, say, a smelly shirt. Throw it in the dryer with one of those "smell good" sheets and just like magic after 10 minutes the shirt is ready to wear. It also irons the shirt while cleaning. I don't know why anyone would ever own a washer, it is a waste of money and water.

The only problem with the dryer is that it doesn't work well on skid marks. That's why I don't wear underwear.

Next lesson for Logan---how to navigate to any location in the country without stopping to ask for directions.

LJ is a man's man!!!!!