Wednesday, December 5, 2007
It Sure Looks Pretty But I Hate It Nevertheless
The frozen tundra of winter is upon us. All of the little berries on the tree outside of our apartment were caked with ice this morning which made for a pretty picture.

I dread the arrival of winter. I hate the snow and ice. I hate always feeling cold. I hate the funk that takes over my body until the crocuses pop up in the spring. I especially hate the $400 we shell out a month on electricity to heat a 900 square foot apartment that is built on a concrete slab. If there were no children or husband to take care of, I'm pretty sure I would crawl under the covers of my electric blanket and hibernate like a fat bear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I thought you moved down south (South Mass) to escape the winters.
I hate the fact that it will be 65 here all weekend. I just put away my shorts for the winter. Maybe I will dig them out.
Hey Kerri
I know he is your brother but....
FYI George, it was 76 here today.
Post a Comment