Saturday, January 12, 2008

Turning Him Towards the Dark Side

Yesterday I found Emma huddled in the doorway of the kitchen dressed as the "evil fairy godmother" (her words). She was pointing her magic wand at Adam who was making dinner and whispering, "Al-a-kazoom Al-a-kazaam make Adam (again her words) my evil minion."
I don't know where she got my spell but I didn't have the heart to tell her that it doesn't work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too funny! Kerri, hope you didn't hurt yourself laughing.

Chris said...

"minion!!???" How the hell does she know that word? I just learned it last week. I love minions, especially the minion pancakes you get at chinese restaurants, then theres French minion soup and evceryone's favorite Minion rings!!!!

Kerri said...

We make her sit in the corner and read the dictionary every day. That day just happened to be the M's.