Logan: "Mommy, my belly feels funny."
Me: "Are you hungry?"
Logan: "No my belly not hungry."
Me: "What's wrong with it?"
Logan: "I think it wants food."
On a similar note...my son is going through a growth spurt (or he has a tapeworm) the last few days. Besides the leg pains he has been having at night, he is eating about twelve times a day. As of right now at 12:40 p.m. he has eaten:
Breakfast 7:00: 2 bowls of Rice Krispies & a banana
After Breakfast Snack 9:00: A box of raisins
After After Breakfast Snack 10:30: An apple
Lunch 12:15: An entire cheese quesadillas and at least 10 whole strawberries.
And this is coming from the kid who might eat one meal a day and rarely asks for a snack.
I have seen a glimpse of his teenage years and I think I need to start saving money for the grocery bills now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment