Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Trip Down Memory Lane


Emma & Logan were cuddling on the chair looking at a special photo album that has our wedding pictures & some of Emma's baby pictures in it. Here is some of the things I overheard.


Emma: "Here's Momma & Daddy on their wedding day. It doesn't look like them because they were young and all prettied up."


Emma: "Here they are celebrating....aren't they romantic?"


Logan: "Where am I?"


Emma: "Look how cute I was. This was my first Halloween. I got so much candy that my belly hurt for days." (She was 3 months old her 1st Halloween)


Logan: "Where am I?"


Emma: "Here's Kelsey & Morgan holding me for the 1st time. I think one of them dropped me." (It would explain so much)


Logan: "Where did I go then?"


Emma: "Logan this was before you were born. Back when we were a quiet family."


Emma: "This is me and Ricky staring at each other. I think that was the day we became boyfriend & girlfriend."
Logan: "Emmy, let's look at pictures of just me now ok?."

1 comment:

C. Beth said...

They are both so cute and SMART! How fun to be their mama. :)