Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Life Has Been Crazy

We had a kitchen fire on Friday night and lucky for us it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Adam literally risked his own limb and managed to put out not one but two separate fires even after he was burned. He has second degree partial thickness burns on his right hand but as you can tell from the picture the pain hasn't been all that bad (or maybe that's his Percoset talking). Considering what happened we are very ,very lucky. If you don't have a fire extinguisher or two in your home....GO BUY ONE NOW! And thank goodness for homeowners insurance!














2 comments:

Chris said...

You left out the fact that Adam was the one that STARTED the fire. Just kidding, I am so glad that all is well, it could have been much worse. I hope Adam is doing better.

Kerri said...

I didn't want to kick the guy while he was down :)