My only complaint was that no woman could every have that skinny a waist after 2 children.Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Emma's School Project (The Perfect Leave it to Beaver Family)
Emma made this project at school yesterday and her teachers made it a point of telling me how they were very impressed that she spelled out everyone's names by herself. Since I already know my kid is exceptionally gifted, I was impressed with something totally different: how their stickers seemed to have survived from the 1950's.
My only complaint was that no woman could every have that skinny a waist after 2 children.
My only complaint was that no woman could every have that skinny a waist after 2 children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
The woman should have been carrying a tray of cookies!
why does the little boy have a hump on his back?
no, the woman should have a martini and slippers for the man.
the hump i can't explain.
I think the hump is his arm....and in my opinion the man should be rubbing the woman's feet with one hand and cooking dinner with the other.
that's what happens here.
Post a Comment