For those who know me it's a well known fact that I abhor that Christmas commercialism starts right after Halloween. But the great advantage (yes I'm admitting there's a great part of this ) is that there is NO line for Santa pictures this time of year. So since the children were behaving and nicely dressed I gave into the temptation and had their pictures taken with the Big Guy at the mall today. At first Emma refused to go anywhere near him...although she caved after the promise of a special treat. And young Mr. Logan refused to take his sunglasses off. So I give you the Snow Santa Photo of 2007.
Precious isn't it????

Precious isn't it????
4 comments:
Santa's kind of hot...can you get his number for me?
Just go to the Burlington Mall and stalk him yourself. He might even let you sit on his lap.:)
Ahhhh.....I have heard about this Burlington Mall Santa all they way out here in CO. He certainly lives up to his reputation. The Santa's out here are pretty sad in ratty red outfits.
Great job Kerri for caving into "THE MAN". You are just encouraging them to start earlier every year. Thanks to you, they will start the Christmas festivities the day after Labor Day next year. Damn the man!!
Post a Comment