Jade-We still have our Halloween decorations and pumpkins up. I meant to take them down while Em was at school yesterday but I forgot. Adam-I deleted it because people were mean and it was stupid and I have the power :)
we still have pumpkins up and rotting ones on the porch...pumpkin mush! Candy was gone November 1. It had to go or I would have gained 10 pounds or gone into diabetic shock.
7 comments:
love the one with logan and his crazy face!
are your kids sad Halloween is over??? Get ready for Christmas...ahhhh
what happened to the one with the fire alarm and the CO2 detector?
Jade-We still have our Halloween decorations and pumpkins up. I meant to take them down while Em was at school yesterday but I forgot.
Adam-I deleted it because people were mean and it was stupid and I have the power :)
we still have pumpkins up and rotting
ones on the porch...pumpkin mush!
Candy was gone November 1. It had to go or I would have gained 10 pounds or gone into diabetic shock.
Great pics. Who was saying mean things about my niece and nephew? I'll kick their A$$es
Post a Comment