
Our beautiful downtown is lined with the flags of different nations this week. I saw this cool flag (see pic) that I pointed out to Emma and then wondered aloud what country it belonged to. Emma told me that it was the flag of Sinbanjo and then proceeded to tell me the following facts.
1. Sinbanjo is an island.
2. It is located somewhere between our house & New Mexico (that's where Daddy was last week).
3. It is full of parks and puppies.
When I pressed her for more information she said in a very annoyed tone, "Stop asking about Sinbanjo. That's all I have to tell you."
And by the way it's the flag of Albania in case you wanted to know.
"Al-ban-ia, Al-ban-ia-you border on the Ad-ri-atic" (10 points to anyone who can tell me what that's from)
5 comments:
It is from ALF!!!!
"Asparagus, Asparagus put it on your table, asparagus, asparagus it will help you feel more able......"
Willie!!!!!!!
Do I get the points
No I'm sorry that is incorrect...I thought you above all would get this one!
I know what it is now. I had the tune all wrong thats why I said alf. It is from Cheers when Coach was trying to remember a bunch of countries. It was sung to the tune of When the Saints go Marching In. I will look up the rest of the song for you.
ALbania, Albania,
YOU BORDER ON THE ADRIATIC,
YOUR LANDS ARE MOSTLY MOUNTAINOUS,
AND YOUR CHIEF EXPORT IS CHROME.
***I also found a few references to the chief export being Crones.
I have screwed around for my entire lunch break time to go to work.
10 Points to Christopher!!!
Post a Comment