Monday, June 11, 2007

Prima Ballerina


This is what Emma insisted on wearing to school today. She said it was the only way her teachers would know that she was a prima ballerina. Her original outfit didn't include pants but since the mesh fabric is completely see-through, we came to a compromise.

5 comments:

Chris said...

That picture is like looking at Kelsey!

Kerri said...

I thought the same thing. I have a pic of Kelso around that age and she's posing in the same way.

Anonymous said...

funny i feel like i'm looking at kerri circa 1980.

Anonymous said...

definitely a Kerri look-a-like!!
Can you get a green Goodyear jumper to see if LJ looks like Chris?

Chris said...

I will agree she definately looks like Kerri.

Dad, as far as the green Goodyear jumpsuit goes, you should have been thrown in jail for making me wear that ugly thing.