If you are not a blood relative of mine, this post might not make much sense. But it basically involves my younger brother's intense competitive spirit as a child.
Emma and I were playing a rousing game of Wii bowling this morning when all of a sudden her concentration slipped. Instead of blaming herself, Emma took out her aggressions on the remote.
"What is going on with this thing? It's not working for me. I was doing so good before. Can you fix this please?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is it still called "competitive spirit" when you lose all the time? I think a more accurate explantion would be he was a SORE LOSER.
It is disappointing that after all these years, Nintendo still hasn't fixed the problem with their "joysticks" not working intermittenly, (only when David and now Emma are using them).
"I hit a home run but the stupid joystick made it an out......"
I must say that David has made all of us proud by becoming an attorney. But imagine the horror his colleagues experienced when he lost his first case and screamed....STUPID JURY!!!!!
Oh my God...I think I just pissed my pants....
It was uncanny that you guys always managed to give me a joystick that would short out at the worst time.
In college, I broke so many Genesis controllers by smashing them after particularly tough NHL losses (and I wasn't the only one of my friends who did it) that one of my buddies started collecting the smashed buttons and circuit boards and somehow taught himself how to fashion "Frankenstein" controllers that, by a miracle of Edison himself, somehow worked.
Post a Comment