Monday, April 28, 2008

I AM GOING TO TURN THE BLOGGING WORLD UPSIDE DOWN!!!!!

For those of you that don't know me I am Kerri's oldest and best looking brother who migrated south in 1991 and never returned, save the yearly(??) trip back north.

Kerri has given me the opportunity to post something on her blog but unfortunately I have nothing witty to say this morning. Well she has kind of handcuffed me by saying that it has to be clean because it is a family blog, so that eliminates about 80% of my material.

I am completely unprepared to be a blogger and I am buckling under the pressure as I sip coffee and eat a bagel at Panera. Yes Kerri and David I did say Panera, I know it will come as a shock to you that I come here and work in this yuppie environment but I'm just in it for the free Internet access.

I apologize for such a lame entry but I will think of something better to post in the near future. I must go to work now so that my kids can eat this month and hopefully the lights will stay on.

Wow this embarrassing, I should just delete this entire entry and start over....

8 comments:

Kerri said...

You freaking yuppie, next you're going to be driving a Volvo and have season tickets to the opera.....I so want to change the font and size of your post for uniformity but I figured I would leave it be so no one would think that I wrote that lame post. :)

Kerri said...

Oh and thanks for being a guest blogger to the greatest unknown blog on the planet. I can't even get my husband to blog on here. However if abused your privileges will be revoked (aka no embarrasing pictures or stories from childhood and beyond.)

Kerri said...

Oh and thanks for being a guest blogger to the greatest unknown blog on the planet. I can't even get my husband to blog on here. However if abused your privileges will be revoked (aka no embarrasing pictures or stories from childhood and beyond.)

Kerri said...

oops did that twice

Chris said...

Look at my next post and you will see that I don't fit neatly into the Panera crowd.

Dmack said...

That blog was kind of like the moment when Shakespeare's first play was published to the awaiting and adoring masses. Only the exact opposite.

Chris said...

Davey Boy,
Since this is a family blog, I will email you my response.

Anonymous said...

ya, really good story chris. Maybe you should start your own blog and call it "the ponderings and rantings of a bagel eating yuppie wanna be with gas" That would be AWESOME!