Logan has a new alter ego. He is transformed, on at least 7 occasions daily, into a puppy who crawls around on all fours and pants feverishly. Emma has named him Dexter and here's his close-up.
I'm hoping that we can just use Logan instead of the real puppy that Emma & Adam want to acquire. Now if I can just get him to stop licking everything and get him housetrained we'll be all set.
I'm hoping that we can just use Logan instead of the real puppy that Emma & Adam want to acquire. Now if I can just get him to stop licking everything and get him housetrained we'll be all set.
2 comments:
Kerri,
You are in luck. You were such a great aunt and bought Morgan a hampster that easily lived 5 years past its life expectency. (It also escaped its cage on at least 8 occasions and lived in our walls for days on end).
I would LOVE to repay your geneorsity by getting a puppy for my neice and nephew.
Stick with Dexter. We wish we had gotten a turtle instead of Wendy.....Just kidding Wendy.
Post a Comment