To update curious readers (all 3 1/2 of you) of the daily accounts of our household
If you don't stop the blogging I will respond every day
Is there trouble in blog land??
No I just feel like I'm writing to hear myself think......
Kerri, stop feeling so self-conscious. Just because people don't respond, doesn't mean we're not reading. So stop ya whinin' or I'll stop it for ya!!!!!!!
YEAH........WHAT HE SAID!!!
I still like my Guest Blogger idea.
I don't think I was whining buttmunch. Chris I'll give you the reins any time you want them. Just remember this is a family blog.
"Just remember this is a family blog.." I am completely offended!! What kind of entry do you think I would post? Nevermind you are right....thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
If you don't stop the blogging I will respond every day
Is there trouble in blog land??
No I just feel like I'm writing to hear myself think......
Kerri, stop feeling so self-conscious. Just because people don't respond, doesn't mean we're not reading. So stop ya whinin' or I'll stop it for ya!!!!!!!
YEAH........WHAT HE SAID!!!
I still like my Guest Blogger idea.
I don't think I was whining buttmunch. Chris I'll give you the reins any time you want them. Just remember this is a family blog.
"Just remember this is a family blog.."
I am completely offended!! What kind of entry do you think I would post?
Nevermind you are right....thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment