Monday, August 4, 2008

Camping Pictures

We headed to a former seaside Air Force base this weekend for a fun-filled time. Adam & Emma slept out in the tent while Logan & I decided to bunk up in a cabin with some friends. And before you make any comments, it wasn't the lap of luxury kind of cabin. There was mold on my pillowcase and I couldn't take a shower without shoes. But at least I didn't have to sleep outside.
Logan on the beach in his favorite "Cheese" pose
Emma showing off her rock
Heading through the dunes
Logan & Daddy
Logan flushing his first poop on the potty (It was very exciting)


Fashion Statement
Sunset
My babies on the beach



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics! love the sunset one. waiting for the bikini pic of you.

Kerri said...

You'll be waiting for a very very long time for that one Jadey!

Chris said...

This is a family site Jade!!!

Haha.