Friday, August 1, 2008

The Candy Man Can

We have been trying to introduce Logan to the world of big boy pottying for awhile to no avail. But the last week he has shown a great interest in it and has gone at least 20 times....with the promise of a candy reward. Yesterday after his nap he told me he had to go so I put him on the potty where he proceeded to pass an enormous amount of gas. Then he looked at me with all the pride that his little 2 1/2 year old face could hold and said:

"Momma I did a fart on the potty. Do I get my M & M's now?"

4 comments:

C. Beth said...

Oh, man...fart jokes make me laugh more than anything else. :)

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

Here I sit broken hearted,
I wanted M&Ms but only farted...