Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Another Entry About Gas

Logan spelled out his first word today using the refrigerator magnets. We're so proud.

4 comments:

George said...

Hi Kerri
I have to plead with you.... 22,19,13,10,1. That is 22 in June,19 in July, 13 in August, 10 in September and 1 in October. This is my only pipeline to Grandchildren. You seem to be losing interest but I need pictures!!!! I do look here every day and usually at 5:00AM. Please help an old man out here.
George

Chris said...

Yeah, pick up the pace slacker! I didn't do the math like George did but I trust him. How about throwing in some funny pictures of Adam every once in a while.

Kerri said...

Sorry folks...with Emma back at school I haven' had much time. And the kids just haven't been very funny lately. I will try to post more I promise.

Kerri said...

Oh and George you only live an hour away. You're welcome to visit anytime!!!