Thursday, October 25, 2007

Take That MC Hammer

Logan decided at 7 a.m. to play with his very loud, very obnoxious toy Hummer. How obnoxious is it you ask? It plays 'You Can't Touch This' at decibels loud enough to make your ears bleed. After about 10 minutes of listening to this, just as I was ready to go throw my muscle pants on, Emma calmly gets off the couch, removes the car from Logan's hand, flips it over and finds a...volume control button. She hands it back to Logan, looks at me and says...

"I did that for both of us."

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this kid?

5 comments:

George said...

Nana Parker is smiling somewhere. For those of you who care, she provided Adam with a Fire helmet which made all the appropriate noises which was previously pictured under "Adam's Dream Career" in June. By the way does he still wear the Looney tunes PJs?

Kerri said...

No pajamas but he does have Looney Tunes boxers. I'm sure the world wanted to know that so I feel obiliged to provide that info....:)

Kerri said...

Wait isn't Nana Parker still alive? Or is that Grandma Parker? I'm clueless as to that side of the family.

George said...

Nana Parker was Adam's Great Grandmother, she lived until 1995. She was 93 and very healthy right up to her death. She was known for her loud toy gifts.

Chris said...

Loud toy gift are great.......to give.