Since when did Adam start drinking beer? Last time I saw him drinking it was some sort of Impaled Whale Winter Seasoned Spiced and Fertilized Ale. I made the mistake of going to a local package store to buy it, they still laugh and point when I walk by.
I didn't buy it....My sweet "I'm on a diet so I'll drink Coors Light" husband bought it. I belive the words out of my potty mouth when I saw it was "What the F&^k is that and why it is camouflaged"
Oh and he still indulges in the Impaled Whale Ale...it's just had to find it with all those laws about blubber and all.
4 comments:
Adam couldn't find his 6-pack last night because it was lost in the fridge among all the leafy green veggies.
Since when did Adam start drinking beer? Last time I saw him drinking it was some sort of Impaled Whale Winter Seasoned Spiced and Fertilized Ale.
I made the mistake of going to a local package store to buy it, they still laugh and point when I walk by.
Oh yeah, as to the camoflage....you bought it? It must have worked.
I didn't buy it....My sweet "I'm on a diet so I'll drink Coors Light" husband bought it. I belive the words out of my potty mouth when I saw it was "What the F&^k is that and why it is camouflaged"
Oh and he still indulges in the Impaled Whale Ale...it's just had to find it with all those laws about blubber and all.
Post a Comment