Tuesday, October 16, 2007

We have a Benedict Arnold on our Hands

LJ's Red Sox hat has gone missing so I was telling Emma we had to get him a new one. This is the conversation that followed.
Emma: "We should get him a Yankees hat."
Me: WWHHHHAAAAATTTT!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Emma: "I have to pack my bags and leave, don't I?"

6 comments:

Chris said...

Tell Emma Uncle Chris is very upset with her!!! Just kidding, I love her no matter what, although it may effect her Christmas present.

George said...

HMMMM....
Could be an interesting Christmas gift in the works here....

Kerri said...

Any Christmas presents (or presents of any manner) with a Yankee logo will be immediately confiscated and burned. The children will be forced to watch.

Chris said...

I was going to get her some Yankee toilet paper.

Chris said...

Kerri,
Could you please send me Emma's new address?

Anonymous said...

that's pretty funny!
at least she knows.
sebastian wants to play for the broncos when he grows up!