Saturday, October 27, 2007

Neighborhood Pumpkin Carving Time









4 comments:

George said...

Is it coincidental that your two favorite teams are also the two local teams? If this means you are loyal to the closest, then let me be the first to mention the rumor that the Yankees are moving to Springfield.

Kerri said...

Then I'm moving to Alaska to cheer on the Juneau Frozen Ballers

Chris said...

This just in...A Rod sign $500 million contract with the Juneau Frozen Ballers.

What an unclassy slime ball move to make an announcement during the World Series. Even Dick Vitale who is close friends with A Rod was bashing him about it.

GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris said...

Kerri,
It is time for a membership drive for your blog. I certainly enjoy George's company and mean no disrespect. But you advertise 3 and 1/2 readers and all I see is two. Or maybe just one and a half since you made a reference a few weeks ago about me being the "half" reader.

Truth in advertising.