Cool pics. I think there should be an adult holiday where the kids hide full cans/bottles of beer and assorted liquor throughout the back yard then watch the adults find them. I don't know what to call it other than "My Favorite Holiday".
Oh pick me, pick me. I actually saw that on some show once (can't remember which one) where the family hid little shot bottles all over their backyard as an "adult Easter hunt"
2 comments:
Cool pics. I think there should be an adult holiday where the kids hide full cans/bottles of beer and assorted liquor throughout the back yard then watch the adults find them. I don't know what to call it other than "My Favorite Holiday".
Anyone else on board?
Oh pick me, pick me. I actually saw that on some show once (can't remember which one) where the family hid little shot bottles all over their backyard as an "adult Easter hunt"
Post a Comment