When Adam got home from work yesterday, Logan ran up to him for hugs with a present in his diaper. When Adam went to change him, Logan yelled out:
"Surprise Daddy...Happy Birthday!" (It wasn't Adam's birthday)
I hope he's potty trained by my birthday. I'm a little frightened by what I might get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ask Dad about the present Morgan gave him one year when he was down here visiting. One of the most disgusting things I have ever seen.
you are going to have to give us faithful blogwatchers a hint....
Otherwise I will have to email Ken to find out what the surprise was.
I'll tell.....Dad and I were talking about this the other day. Chris' youngest (and female clone) Morgan removed her diaper during nap time and proceeded to 'paint' her entire room...like every inch of her room. My dad has said it was single handedly the nastiest thing he has ever witnessed.
George,
After this incident we took Morgan back to the hospital to get our money back but apparently they don't do that sort of thing.
Luckily there have been no further occurences to date.
Post a Comment