Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day








FROM MY TWO LITTLE LEPRECHAUNS!

4 comments:

George said...

And a belated Happy Saint Patricks day to You and the kids... yeah and Adam too, where ever he is this time. Donna and I have just come back from our tuesday pilgramage to the Central Cafe where we have paid homage to the beer and pizza gods. I saw Craig at the other side of the room, he was also paying homage to the beer god. Thank You again for the pictures, we always enjoy them. and if no one else makes comments then they will have to tolerate my slightly inebriated rants where I try to fill up space that would ordinarily be used by sober, intellidgent people making proper comments about Kerri and Adams two beautiful children which look like Little Kerri and Little Adam. Kerri's photography skills are only eclipsed by her talent for raising beautiful children, well maybe Adam has helped once or twice, but any how thank you for shortening the distance between us with this blog. I am dependent on it. I check it almost everyday. Why is no one else commenting? If you want me to stop then start commenting. I just won't stop typing until someone says something intelligent and it obviously won't be me.

Thank You for your patience
George

Kerri said...

Oh my Goodness George you crack me up. Thanks for the comment. I appreciate it. Now take a couple of advil and drink some water. You don't want to be paying homage to the porcelin god.

Chris said...

uyriwueyriewyriuewyqriuybewiurybiewubreiuwybricuewybcfiuebwydiufybviyfwieryfi2uewhyrfiuwyshdfiucyhdsifuch idsufyc ieudsycfh iewudsyfh ciewudsyfh ciewudy fewiud fy ewiudfyiewuadsyfhewdsaiufy ewiufyeiduryfhiewuadsyrhfiewudsyfiewdsuyfrdhiealdsufrydhiewulsyfxdh iewuasydf ileuasyrdiuqwasydiluqwasydiuy uieayfiuyasdiuasydiuyasiduyqewiusdyhiqwusydhiquwasydiuqwasydiasuydiuysfiuyewiudyqwiuasyduaiyshdiqwsdiusdyiqwyuyiuhjuybajfyiYQYISUyryieuhrf98ewyv 8ewybfviuewhdfv9aew8yuf89sy9f8viewybrkubweiuf vje fiuydbfc8iyb98ybyiybi8uybuih98rqyiybasdfiybQ9S8DYB9qw8yedbc8p9QY7BR8BR897CYB98YWEA89FRYB
UQWHYDBIUQWYCBDIUYQBI8DUYCQWIUYDC9OQWYBCUYED8IQCYWIUDHCIUDYBCIUDYBCQIUWYDIcuadsybcaiusdybcaisudyuqtw87t87t98yy98y9242u347t89y4ewhki hsxcjhdsfiuywedifuyhilewuhEWDIUFY EWIUFYB8OED7YRF89EIDYRF4E8Y8DYFIWUDSYF89WEYDF7WEYDSF74YWEFIUDSHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYWE98 VRYBF9W8EYFHIVEWUDYVFIVYEWSDFILYEWDRF8YBEWP9FUIUERDSYR873YSDIUQWEGRWIUDSHFBNP9OG8YBTUVOE87TDC7635ERYT5V9B6OTF89IHNJ4W5ERIUSHCGVYJ3TSFGYVBIKGJHVCGCVFG8TRHIYOHBKJCVH EFGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGFYYYYYYHJUytefgelrkjthnotinhjo tfi

George said...

This is amazing but when I woke up on wednesday I was worried that my comment looked exactly like Chris' words of wisdom.