Wednesday, March 19, 2008

From the Mouth of Babes

For those of you who don't know, Adam has been in Kentucky for the last 5 weeks and is scheduled to arrive home tomorrow. When I told Emma that this morning she said,

"Oh I'm so happy I could pee my pants!"

To which Logan replied,

"I do pee-pee in my diaper."

4 comments:

Dmack said...

A true Shakespeare. Did I spell that right?

George said...

Ok...Ok, with this lack of comments you guys are forcing me to go back into the archives of parenting to come up with stories of my children raising me.
Jim (at age 5) walks out into the kitchen, where we had company, and states "Rachel crapped herself".

I, trying to look like the responsible parent, said it was better if he said She had "messed herself". He thought for a moment and then asked "Should I say that when she pisses herself too?"

Now you have to remember just a few comments here and there will stop this selective memory recall and keep Kerri supplying us with pictures and stories from out west.
hopefully she won't ban me from her blog in the meantime.

Kerri said...

I would never ban you George....

Brant said...

It's okay Logan, I go pee-pee in my diaper. You just reminded me of the "oops I crapped my pants" commercial on SNL.