Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Boosting My Self-Esteem One Day at a Time

I let the kids into the bathroom after showering so they could brush their teeth. Logan looked at me and said:

"Oh Mommy you shower. Yay! No more stinky lady."

I hope he inherits my morning funk.

5 comments:

Dmack said...

I will go to my grave with the knowledge that my sister has the worst morning funk of all-time. I still remember going into your room to wake you up when we were kids and nearly suffocating from your noxious morning fumes. Still love you though.

Chris said...

I can vouch for that, the smell is terrible. Adam must have the worst sense of smell in the world.

Kerri said...

Adam happens to love my morning funk...thank you very much. I think it's became a little sweeter since I found love. :)

Yes that's a prompt for a BBIIIGGG Valentine's gift.

Chris said...

Two words: Olfactory Fatigue.

If you don't know what it means, ask Adam.

Kerri said...

I have two words for you to but since this is a family site I'll keep them to myself :)