To update curious readers (all 3 1/2 of you) of the daily accounts of our household
hmmmmmm. i wonder how this thing works.
"Logan is about to make a wish"
I don't think mine are appropriate for a family friendly site.
So thaaattt'ss how it works.
I have no less than 83 more quotes, but again this is a rated G site.
I can't decide so you're all winners. Chris email the 83 others. I need a laugh.
I'll get to work on it.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
hmmmmmm. i wonder how this thing works.
"Logan is about to make a wish"
I don't think mine are appropriate for a family friendly site.
So thaaattt'ss how it works.
I have no less than 83 more quotes, but again this is a rated G site.
I can't decide so you're all winners. Chris email the 83 others. I need a laugh.
I'll get to work on it.
Post a Comment