Saturday, February 23, 2008

Snow Fun (Pun At No Extra Cost To You)

Building a snow castle Look a smile..by Logan..in the snow
Our sad attempt at a snowman (outfit courtesy of Grandpa Snow & Donna). The snow was so fluffy it was hard to get it to conform to our standards.
Flashing the peace signs
Look Logan put his hand in the snow. You'll also notice that he hasn't moved at all.
And on the plus side I didn't put my camera through the spin cycle. Yippee!!

1 comment:

George said...

Maybe it is the hat that Logan is wearing that causes him not to move. I found those hats marked down to 50 cents at the dollar store.
Thank you for the pictures and stories in your blog. Now that I don't have a computer at work, I don't check in as often, but I always read every word.