Most 4 year old girls like pink and frills. They enjoy playing house and Barbies. Well by now I think we all know that Emma isn't like most 4 year old girl. She enjoys playing.......drum roll please....tattoo parlor. Her newest obsession is TLC's L.A. Ink.
Here she is dressed like her favorite tattoo artist Kat Von D. Now if you are unfamiliar with the show you wouldn't know that Kat has a bunch of stars inked around her face so Emma choose to strategically place stickers on her own. Then the games began. I was her first "client". Fortunately for me, she choose the old-fashioned tattoos that are applied with water not needles. Unfortunately the tattoo wasn't properly moistened and I ended up with this on my arm.
Logan's luck was even worse. His bulldog in a figure 8 tattoo turned out like this.
I think she needs to practice her art a bit more. Maybe Kat Von D needs an apprentice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Be afraid... Be very afraid...
Post a Comment