Thursday, February 21, 2008
Come Out Come Out Wherever You Are
Since no one ever comments anymore I need to know I'm not just writing this for my own amusement however much it does bring me joy. If you read you must leave a comment. Or I will hunt you down. And tickle you mercilessly. Until you wet yourself. And then I'll laugh at your wet pants. And take a picture. And post it on the blog that you may or may not read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I'm not all that tickelish...much. but i dont want you to stop blogging i check in everyday!
I read everyday and check a few times a day to see if there is a new entry. Oh wait.......
I was thinking of a caption that photo contest! Winner gets nothing but the title of champion!
I'm in!
How about the winner gets to do a blog entry?
I'm up for that......as long as there is no obscenties or anything like that. This is a familysite and all. I'll have to find or take a picture that will work well.
No obsentities? What are you trying to imply?
Dude no one said YOU would win
C'mon only 2 people????
I'll bite. I don't want to win since I don't even post on my blog : )
But Kerri I feel the same way......
You don't have to be witty. Just post right?
I'll alleviate your insecurity to elt you know I check this out a few times a week to check in on what's new with the kiddies. Keep it going.
You like me, you really like me
Post a Comment