Thursday, February 7, 2008

When Painting Goes Wrong...Terribly Terribly Wrong

I went to the bathroom for about 3 minutes and came back to this. Apparently the paper just wasn't doing it for them.




And please tell me I'm not the only who thinks Emma looks like C. Thomas Howell in Soul Man.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How did Emma manage to paint all over her self and not get a spot on the white dress she is wearing. thats talent.

Dmack said...

"Soul Man". One of the most underrated movies of all-time. How it didn't get nominated for an Oscar is still a mystery.

Chris said...

I looked up C Thomas Howell on IMDB.com. I didn't realize he was a Five Tool Talent. He has credits for acting, producing, writing, directing and also as a stunt man (for the 1980 Blockbuster, Night of the Juggler). On a side note, I will never forget the gripping performance that Rony Clanton turned in for that movie as Pimp #1.

Look for Mr Howell to be picking up a Life Time Acheesement Award soon.

Dmack said...

Mr. C. Thomas' best work was in 'Sideout'. Great flick.

Anonymous said...

I thought paint was for paper. Love Morgan